Welcome to Mrs. Sauer's Class of Sensational Second Graders
November 12-15, 2018
Spelling: This Week’s Words are: Words with Long e: spelled ee and ea (Test On Thursday)
New: eat, need, read seem, week, beef, neat, sea, seat, seen Review: beet, deep, easy Challenge: easel, sneeze
Go Math Homework: Mon.- L 4.3 Tues.- L 4.4 Wed.- L 4.5 Thurs.-None
WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
This Week's Snacks: Mon. Xavier Tues. Jim Wed. Brody Thurs. Julian
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS: Please check your child's Homework Calendar for their current assignments
- HOMEWORK READING: Your child must read each day for 20 minutes, to improve their reading and comprehension skills.
- HOMEWORK MATH: Most nights your child will have a worksheet unless it is a review or test day.
- HOMEWORK SPELLING: Study all 15 words (Test on Thursday)
- Please send your child's library book daily.
- Snack is at 2:30 p.m. Please send snacks individually wrapped and ready to be passed out .