Welcome to Mrs. Sauer's Class of Sensational Second Graders
November 18-21, 2019
Spelling: This Week’s Words are: Words with long e: ee, ea (Test On Thursday)
New: eat, need, read, seem, week, beef, neat, sea, seat, seen Review: beet, deep, easy Challenge: easel, sneeze
Homework: Mon.- L 61B Tues.- L 62B Wed.- L 63B Thurs.- L64B
WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
This Week's Snacks: Mon. Eliyas Tues. Elijah Wed. Odom Thurs. Cecil
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS: Please check your child's Homework Calendar for their current assignments
- HOMEWORK READING: Your child must read each day for 20 minutes, to improve their reading and comprehension skills.
- HOMEWORK MATH: Most nights your child will have a worksheet unless it is a review or test day.
- HOMEWORK SPELLING: Study all 15 words (Test on Thursday)
- Please send your child's library book daily.
- Snack is at 2:30 p.m. Please send snacks individually wrapped and ready to be passed out .