Welcome to Mrs. Sauer's Class of Sensational Second Graders
January 13-16, 2020
Spelling: This Week’s Words are: Words with Consonant Blends (Test On Thursday)
New: drive, please, slow, train, tree, clena, fly, free, grade, sleep Review: crash, plum, slip Challenge: grease, braid
Homework: Mon.- L 76B Tues.- L 77B Wed.- L 78B Thurs.- 79B
WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
This Week's Snacks: Mon. Adriana Tues. Esham Wed. Jonathan Thurs. Class
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS: Please check your child's Homework Calendar for their current assignments
- HOMEWORK READING: Your child must read each day for 20 minutes, to improve their reading and comprehension skills.
- HOMEWORK MATH: Most nights your child will have a worksheet unless it is a review or test day.
- HOMEWORK SPELLING: Study all 15 words (Test on Thursday)
- Please send your child's library book daily.
- Snack is at 2:30 p.m. Please send snacks individually wrapped and ready to be passed out .