Welcome to Mrs. Sauer's Class of Sensational Second Graders
March 18-21, 2019
Spelling: This Week’s Words are: Digraphs: ch, wh (Test On Thursday)
New: chop, each, what, when, which, chin, much, such, while, why Review: cheek, chips, wheel Challenge: whisper, wrench
Go Math Homework: Mon.- L 7.7 Tues.- L 7.8 Wed.- L 7.9 Thurs.- None
WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
This Week's Snacks: Mon. Christopher Tues. Makenzie Wed. Alex Thurs. Colt
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS: Please check your child's Homework Calendar for their current assignments
- HOMEWORK READING: Your child must read each day for 20 minutes, to improve their reading and comprehension skills.
- HOMEWORK MATH: Most nights your child will have a worksheet unless it is a review or test day.
- HOMEWORK SPELLING: Study all 15 words (Test on Thursday)
- Please send your child's library book daily.
- Snack is at 2:30 p.m. Please send snacks individually wrapped and ready to be passed out .